ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheeky bit of brunch at North Weald this Sunday?

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
I'm back at the weekend anyone up for a cheeky bit of brunch at the Squadron on Sunday?

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Matt meet up with Mark and we will meet you at Chelmsford at 6.30pm Saturday night, should be good, i have to work sunday:( so unable to make brunch otherwise i would come:race:you need to blow the cobwebs from that r27:cool:

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
My bruv gave it a dust off and we have found out it needs a lot of suspension work :( who's going to the blue water meet?

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
There's about 20+ of us :)

Im meeting Ian and Suzanne in Chelmsford but can meet you in Harlow beforehand a take a slow drive down there (only cos I do t want to dirty my car lol)

Whats the matter with yours?

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Leaking damper, play in the bushes and maybe steering box or the driveshaft going into it! also top mounts and a stone chip in the window so not been a good month so far! Got my Renault guy to have a look and see how much It will be to repair and rough estimate maybe over a grand : (