ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chedder / WSM This Friday 1/7/11

Megane 225 F1
Been away from the internet for a few weeks so not been able to organise anything and I'm itching to get out this weekend.

So who fancies this on Friday evening. Meet around 6/7 somewhere and then head to WSM or Chedder for pics and chips.

Megane 225 F1
Postcode: BS27 3QF

Dan can you send a pm to everyone about this thread. I'm on my phone for the rest of the day.

Megane 225 F1
Meet Bath park and ride (Odd down: BA2 8PA) at 6:30 pm then we will head over to WSM via Cheddar (Stopping off on the way for some pics etc) then into WSM for a walk to get some chips and maybe visit the Pier.

LY 172
im on my phone so have no profile info =[ "facepalm"

im ripping out my exhaust heat shield tomorrow as it vibrates on the stupid K-tec stealth. then MOT at 3

Megane 225 F1
I'll come give you both a hand. You could give me a hand as well if you wanted too. f**k it up, and I'll give you some stick though ;)

Megane 225 F1
So you will be driving up. There is a large car park on your RIGHT on one of the corners.

Megane 225 F1
Further up. Around the next bend.

Who ever is there first will hear the exhausts of the rest anyway LOL.