ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheddar Run 22/05/10 *Evening meet*

UR R26
After the excellent turn out for the combe action day. me and will started talking about a possible meet for may.

We decided on a few possibilities, longwell, cribbs etc. But we thought it was time for a decent photo shoot and decided that Cheddar would be ideal. Knowing that you all hate getting up early and the longer nights coming, that a evening cheddar meet would be something different, from the usual breakfast run.

So 22nd May 2010 (which is a Saturday) meet up @ longwell green for 6pm, convoy down to cheddar. Park up, get some pictures and grab some food.

*Disclaimer* If you drive stupidly or dangerously and crash, its your own fault. We take no responsibility for the way you drive or act on the road.

1. Dan'
2. Will.

Megane 225 F1
Where's your ph1 going nick?

I personally think everyone should xome. About time the SW cs lot pulled their fingers out their asses and attended some meets ;)

Monaco Blue 172
ile be down for this

1. Dan'
2. Will.
3. Cookie-jnr
4. Bux
5. Jim Cook
6. Mr_P
7. badgerbite
8.Westicles (Steve)

LY R26
1. Dan'
2. Will.
3. Cookie-jnr
4. Bux
5. Jim Cook
6. Mr_P
7. badgerbite
8.Westicles (Steve)
9. ash87

didnt realise it was a sat night, hopefully back in time to go out after :cool:

MK3

Dynamiqueee
Don't suppose there will be any other 1.2's going? Would feel like a bit of a pleb on my own in the middle of you lot!

Last edited:

MK3

Dynamiqueee
Ahh how could i say no to that :D

1. Dan'
2. Will.
3. Cookie-jnr
4. Bux
5. Jim Cook
6. Mr_P
7. badgerbite
8.Westicles (Steve)
9. ash87
10. a.jenkin
11. MK3

i will give someone a little blast up the gorge if they feel they are in an underpowered car :)

Megane 225 F1
Ph-reebone said it was ok. Nothing major I don't think. You would have found out if you went on the right day ;)