ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Check this out

LY 182 FF CUPPED
Trying to plan a shoot with Dan Freeman, we decided to look on the internet for potential ideas and cars to shoot when I came across this site.

The photographer is Tim Wallace, based in the North East.

I am going to admit that his work is probably some of the best stuff I have EVER seen, now I know photography is very subjective - but flick through his site and make your own mind up.

top left go to "HYPE" to see how good this guy is.

for me it is one of those websites that makes you want to go out and copy his work.

www.ambientlife.co.uk

Christ, effing christ infact. That is sublime, if I wasn't going out to get bladdered, I'd go out with the camera and fail.

not a big fan of his work TBH and I hate it when people talk in the 3rd person on their sites

he shops in far too many birds into his work lol

I must admit when I looked at this site after reading your text, the first thought I had was 'one step at a time!'.

I think it'll be a while until we can achieve work of that standard, but it'll be fun to try!!