ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Check out this wicked bodykit!

clio 172
im guessing by all of your opinions...you have silvervisions, turinis, and a yozza exhaust??

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah *cough* sheep *cough*!

no it aint a nice looking kit...but some people dont like being the same as everyone else.

Clio1.2 16v & LR Defender
Retail value of the bumper alone is £299.

I sold 3 rear bumpers and 2 front bumpers on here for £100 each. No one was intrested.

It looks s**t anyway. Flags you as a big red chav trying to look big makign up for somthing else.

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
a girl where i live has a black clio with that kit on it....

looks hideous from every angle possile.

Clio1.2 16v & LR Defender
I feel sorry for those who buy this kit lol. They will think it looks good but people will just point and laugh.

MattRS182

ClioSport Club Member
  #3 PH2 172 Flamer
i used to know someone with that kit haha, i used to ike it when i was 17 haha.... how things change!

Artic Blime 182
Looks like a pig! Scary that someone actually likes it, why dont the just take a bat and start hitting the car. Probably make it look better. Well each to there own.

Last edited:
  Clio Sport 182
Lol you wouldn't be able to drive it anywhere, well not by me coz of all the speed ramps :dapprove:

2001 Clio 1.2
i cant be bothered to quote what 2 or 3 people have said but firstly the spoiler doesnt come witht the kit, just the bumpers and skirts, and secondly it would be fine going over speed bumps because it is only an inch bigger than the standard bumpers.

Nissan 350z
I love how they put holes in the bumper for "styling" and just fill them with what looks like chicken mesh wire. Awesome!

Coilovered Clio Dynamique
I actually feel sorry for a guy local to me who bought that kit (or one similar) for his Ph1, one day he saw my car and told my mate that he wishes he had done something more similar to mine instead of the bodykit now.