ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Check it out geeks!

A clio
get rid of

Asus M2N32 WS Pro motherboard.
AMD Athlon FX 62 CPU
2gb Corsair XMS DDR2 Dominator CAS 3 check out the cooling it comes with

and you have a good pc!

Lee

BMW M2C
It's not that badly priced, but the core 2 duo extreme I bought recently wiped the floor with everthing else in the office, but at a very high price!!

Lee

BMW M2C
Not yet. I need to find a reason to get one first. That's a lot of money to spend on a CPU even for me.

Yeah not cheap are they. £750 just for a CPU.

How do you think the Athlon 4x4 processors will fair against the quad core Intel CPUs?

Lee

BMW M2C
I reckon the Intel will come out on top this time. The AMD chips are old now by comparison.

Anyway, the results are in. Out of the box with no messing.

3D Mark 05 - 15284
3D Mark 06 - 9871

Not a bad score in 2006.

SLK 350
theyll be better. Athlons are better than intels.

Welcome to the 90's!

Im an AMD fan, but Intels manufacturing process for the C2D is streets ahead of the 90nm used by AMD.

Until AMD bring out their new line of chips, they can only compete on pricing, performance wise they are outgunned (severely).

Still this means cheap AMD's for the consumer, but theres only one choice for performance, and thats Intel.

Fiat Panda 100hp
lol, I know intels are better, but I am a amd man. always will be, until they go out of business.