ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Check Emissions light - Scenic 2005

Pumba

ClioSport Club Member
I know this isn't Scenic-sport.net but the Renault knowledge on here is fantastic...

Was servicing a mates 1.6 petrol scenic and unplugged the manifold sensor (I think) to get access to oil filter.

I forgot to plug it back in and ran it for a while before realising. The EML has been on since despite plugging it back in. Runs 100% fine though.

Does it need the fault clearing with code reader? It hasn't cleared by itself in 2 weeks now.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
I can't promise that will 100% work but if the claims on protocol are correct then it will do what you need.

Mick

Pumba

ClioSport Club Member
I can't promise that will 100% work but if the claims on protocol are correct then it will do what you need.

Mick

Of course and at a tenner ill take a punt for this one task. Obviously for any other MILs I'd take it to a professional like your good self!

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
For most tasks I don't know why enthusiasts and DIYers don't have something like this in their tool boxes. They're only good for use on engine management but they're mega cheap and can save you a bit of $$$