ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheapish PC Speakers

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
I think my PC can only handle 2.0 or 2.1 Speakers but I'm still loooking for a decent look and sound out of them but for not too much Pennies,

Edit - Just looked and I have a Blue, Green and Red Port, Does that mean I can have 5.1??

Suggestions and Links :)

Cheers
Andy.

Civic Vtec y0
Might not be much help but my speakers were £7.99 from Maplin and there the business lol

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Cheers Guys.... I might pop into Maplins and see what they have.

Shed.
I think my PC can only handle 2.0 or 2.1 Speakers but I'm still loooking for a decent look and sound out of them but for not too much Pennies,

Edit - Just looked and I have a Blue, Green and Red Port, Does that mean I can have 5.1??

Suggestions and Links :)

Cheers
Andy.

No, green is audio, red is MIC and....dunno what the other is actually. You need 6 ports iirc.

Go to PC worst and pick up some creative inspire speakers. Shouldnt be too much £30-£40 mark.

Static Low
Hi the Technika range from tesco do good stuff.
I got a set of there speakers for £7.99. Had then from two years. great quality for the money

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Thanks.... Anything will be better than what I have as its just 1 cable that splits to the 2 speakers and they have no mains power feed either.