ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheapest way to lower your Clio...

Stagecoach Ticket
FLOL WTF! is my opinion of that if i was ever going to buy them springs they would be going on the mantel piece for guests to admire them not under my dirty old shed.

Dnt even c how it will be worth while at all to be honest if its gold plated its just the same as hammeriting it will offer the same protection to the elemenets just dnt look as "Bling"

Also where is the maket for this?

Stagecoach Ticket
HAHAHAHA Check out the fake review worst than the ebay 15bhp for £5 ones

Wow
5.gif

Reviewer: Sadek / 19th February 2010
I've just fitted these to my 1998 focus, wow, makes the car look and feel amazing.

Must of fitted them to the dash

First person to ring them and place an order for a 93 mark 3 astra or nova wins!

Fiesta ST-2
love how they say "only" £1600 - like people have that sort of money to piss up the wall on springs. It's not like you can brag about it because people would assume you were some sort of r****d.

Clio 182
If you look through the root menu you can see all the cars listed. You'd expect something like that on a prestige motorsport website for people with more money than sense but half the cars listed arn't worth the price of the springs!

Imagine declaring those to your insurance...