ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cheapest place to get eibach sportlines??

clio 182 sport
simple as the title says really, keep hearing good things about these sportlines, i have a normal 182 with 1 of the cup packs and buying some eibach sportlines because i get toooooo much body roll and also it looks like its on stilts, so if you have recentley purchased some or just know the cheapest place to buy them please just drop a link :)

many thanks.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Apparently after a good chat with Kev at Kam Racing, Eibach have dictated a price that suppliers must sell these springs at, hence why their price has gone up unfortunately.

Give Kev a call at Kam, I'm sure he'll sort you out

mgoode180566

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Sunflower
  clio 182 sport
bought mine 2 weeks ago from prima. you buy on line then they call you back with a shipping cost. think i paid 147 in total.

Fitted them yet?? hear people saying that they dont lower the back enough on the the 182, i know you have a 172 tho . . . .