ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheapest place to get Brembo HC front discs & DS2500 pads

PH1 172
I have found them on KTec for £202 posted. Not sure if we can get our members discount on kits, anybody know?

Anywhere else?

Cheers

Clio 172 cup
Theres a lad that sells them on here for £59

FFS dont go through k-tec

Edit. thats for front discs, not sure if he does pads

are the "HC" discs not just their OE disc (as compared to their groved "max")? I ask as I have Brembo HC's on now and will look to replace them like-for-like at some point and see that prices vary from £30 pair up to £70+.

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
Brembo make OE discs, HC (high carbon) and Max (high carbon and grooved) discs. If a car came from the factory with HC discs like the 1*2s and meg 225 then the Brembo discs for them will be.

Looks like the cheapest route is to buy the discs and pads from different places then?

Where is the best place for DS2500s for a Ph.3 RS200?

172 cup
I've got a brand new pair of brembo hc's still boxed for £50 as im breaking my car and dont need them anymore

PH1 172
Right I read some where that there is 2 types of DS2500 pads and now can't find the info :(. The old type that needed filing down and the new type that allows perfect fitment..... what is the product code for the new type?

Cheers

Tel

Nicolasticity

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172+MG+SAAB++
we're £188.42 delivered inc VAT

Fred Ive used Rossini in the past and been happy - mot coming up and want better than OEM! so are Brembo HC better and what about the grooved 'Max' Brembo's?

sorry to jump this thread.

Lionel Richie
max wear out quicker - in short don't bother

stick to HC discs, crazy people out there sell them new for about £40 now, how they make any money is beyond me!

172 Ph1, Lupo GTI
Right I read some where that there is 2 types of DS2500 pads and now can't find the info :(. The old type that needed filing down and the new type that allows perfect fitment..... what is the product code for the new type?

Cheers

Tel

FCP406H fits straight on.
I cannot remember the other part number but its a slightly cheaper pad, but requires some filing to make it fit the caliper.

Lionel Richie
FCP406H fits straight on.
I cannot remember the other part number but its a slightly cheaper pad, but requires some filing to make it fit the caliper.

it doesn't mate, it needs clearancing too, and the 406H has a smaller surface area AND has less over thickness - 565H win ;)

Keith185

ClioSport Club Member
Ebay shops for the discs and Fred for the DS2500 were cheapest when I was looking last year.

**Kamracing then, half the price they were last time I bought them :O ok scrap ebay shops.

PH1 172
Completely forgot all about this thread......

Cheers for the info all. Kam Racing yes that's the model code I was thinking about along with the 565.

So really, both need filing down but 565 is a thicker pad so more for your money :)

Fred, how much for pads from yourself?

Cheers

Tel