ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cheapest place to buy fags from in france?

Mk1 Maxim Sport
lol i went to paris for the weekend wit me bird and tried to get some cigs on a sunday. Not a CHANCE! every shop was shut, even in the train stations and trying to ask the army with big f**k off guns in their arms where i can buy cigs is a nightmare lol. Ended up getting them at a train station shop at disneyland paris. lol Not sure though mate tbh lmao.

Oh hold on, theres a place near Calais (not sure if thats the north) called Citie Europe or Mini Europe or summat, that place is mint for fags. and booze aswel. dunno if that helps. But if not id just try a small sidestreet shop their probs best.

Last edited:

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
lol. i have no idea why its in here. i honestly did post this in the general chat!! PLEASE MOVE MOD!

Clio 197
Try Luxembourg. Fags, Booze and Petrol are all cheaper there.

I knew a fellow who sold to the smugglers. Busloads of pensioners and unemployed would come from the UK to load up at his shop.

Eurotabac was the name of it I think, but you can do pretty well in any petrol station just inside the border.

Some business!