ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheapest place for plasti dip/wraps - Manchester centre/West Lancs?

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Civic is a lovely shade of pink and the track wheels are tatty so going for a plastidip on the bonnet/roof/wheels until I can be arsed getting it sprayed after nurburgring.

Anyone know anywhere cheapy cheap in Manchester centre that I can drop by and get it dipped?

roughly how much for Roof/bonnet/wheels on an ep3?

Homo spec mazda
I've got a friend who's brother is plstidipping now. He lives in Kearsley. What colour/finish would you be wanting?

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Cheers. Just the cheapest black to mask the red fade I've got on my bonnet and roof

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
Get a picture up of your faded paint, if it isn't too bad a hobby detailer on here may be able to help you out?

For example I just did this to my mx5:

14252227817_0704b34bfd_z.jpg

IMG_3777 by theycallmepaul, on Flickr

May work out a lot cheaper short term for you as a quick fix.

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
I've taken it to a few places - If someone wanted to have a go at trying to restore it and is familiar with the Honda paint then I'd throw em some ££££!

Been a couple places and they've had a go but not got it's redness back yet. Would post a pic but dunno how from my phone!

2002 clio 1.2dynamic
theres manchester auto dip on facebook they wanted 300quid to plastic dip my clio is matt purple

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Cheers all. Had quotes of around 120 to 150 so gonna sack it off and sell the car in August or get it sprayed properly if it doesn't sell.

Ta