ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cheapest place for a disc lok

clio williams, Ph1 172

think they are about the same. I got mine about 2 years ago at halfords for £59.99 I think it was. they were reduced from £79.99 at the time. JUst a yellow one though. Do a search on the net mate. You only want the smallest like, so its the cheapest. Think they are £80 ish still tho.

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

I think they normally retail for £80 just about everywhere. Might be able to get them off the net for cheaper, but theyre quite heavy so postage wouldnt be cheap.

Rick

clio sport mk1 golf

well done pete make sure its the silver one, which is smaller than the other one. Silver will go nicely with your red body. chloes got a silver one!! ps they are good exercise too for your arms!! who needs the gym!! ive gotten a disc lok!!:D

Pete

IF you know someone with a Costco Membership card then tag along with them.. its only 39.99 + Vat from them. Thats where i got mine.... Only snag is they have only got yellow ones in.... but at half teh retail price.. whos complaining??

Do you one for £30, its yellow with the carry bag and both keys, only snag is youll have to collect if your interested!

Oh, and yes it does work and is in good condititon!

* How stupid do i feel right now*

Is that not a sterring lock?

So what is the actual name for what i was talking about?

Quote: Originally posted by S-Dee on 28 June 2003

* How stupid do i feel right now* - i have no idea!;)

Is that not a sterring lock? - yep it is, check out disklok.com

So what is the actual name for what i was talking about? - i have no idea!

pete.