ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheapest place for 65" TV's?

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Anyone? Looking to upgrade my tv in the near future and wanting to go bigger than the current 60" I'm rolling ATM.

Gaz.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Bought mine from Richer Sounds recently. Good service. 5 year warranty as well.

Cup In bits
Check you out Sheep Shagger!!

Get an LED Gaz, Costco are pretty good with warranty's if ones near.

172/B8 Quattro
Wait for the OLED coming soon, far better than the current cheap LEDs. Plasma IMO are still the best for picture quality but have died off in manufacturing as there's only a small profit unlike the LEDs that have more profit margin to be made, hence they are flooded in the shops.

(all above depends on how sinical you are on tech, like me ;) )

Mini JCW
Wait for the OLED coming soon, far better than the current cheap LEDs. Plasma IMO are still the best for picture quality but have died off in manufacturing as there's only a small profit unlike the LEDs that have more profit margin to be made, hence they are flooded in the shops.

#VT65:cool:

dk

911 GTS Cab
There isn't really a "cheapest Place" for a 65" TV (or any for that matter). One place might be cheaper for one but not the other TV....
This thread isn't about finding the cheapest place for a 65" tv though is it! it's about telling everyone he's already got a 60" and is looking to go even bigger........ ;)

id rather have something decent quality than a cheap big set though personally.

172/B8 Quattro

Pani all the way :) personally 3d is a bit pointless for me IMO (can't bloody watch tv with apperatious on my head lol ) a show off gimmick to your mates and pub talk really.

But if the pioneer was still making plasmas I'd have one of them tbh as they WERE the best.

172/B8 Quattro
This thread isn't about finding the cheapest place for a 65" tv though is it! it's about telling everyone he's already got a 60" and is looking to go even bigger........ ;)

id rather have something decent quality than a cheap big set though personally.

I do have to agree there lol, does he want good quality or just a bigger screen to tell his mates as a GOOD quality 65" is far from cheap.

dk

911 GTS Cab
am i supposed to receive an alert or something?

all i received was an email from harrods about the 103" TV i reserved.

oh well.

dk

911 GTS Cab
theres a sony cinema setup that will upscale bluray to it, no idea if its any good.

Darren61

ClioSport Club Member

You don't know what you're talking about. Whatsoever.

Mini JCW
You don't know what you're talking about. Whatsoever.

Plasma seriously > LED.

OLED is great tech with near undetectable black level light, but whether the early sets will have decent longevity and stability remains to be seen. Also curved screens can blow me.