ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CHEAPEST INSURANCE FOR A YOUNG DRIVER ON 182

jaysmith

ClioSport Club Member
hi guys ive just bought a 182 and just wondering what the cheapest insurers are for a young driver im 21 in 8 days.
also does cliosport members get discount on any insurers?
​thanks, jay

Clio 172
I think Sky Insurance offer club discounts. Depends on your postcode, though.

As for cheap insurance, pick a number. Too many detrimental factors. Shop around, that's all you can do.

jaysmith

ClioSport Club Member
thanks guys n girl appreciate it i have four years im currently in my fifth would i be able to take them over? im with admiral but they want 166 a month lol

MR2 Mk1.5
thanks guys n girl appreciate it i have four years im currently in my fifth would i be able to take them over? im with admiral but they want 166 a month lol

NCB is only earnt on policy expiry so if you cancel now, you'll have four years NCB.

It might be worth shopping around, the difference between four and give years NCB will not be much.

Thanks

Ollie
Sky Insurance

Tel: 01707 642552

​http://www.skyinsurance.co.uk/car-club-insurance.html

Ford Mustang 5.0
hi guys ive just bought a 182 and just wondering what the cheapest insurers are for a young driver im 21 in 8 days.
also does cliosport members get discount on any insurers?
​thanks, jay

Definately get in touch. We are very competitive on the Cliosport models and can cater for modifications as well as track day cover if needed.

We may also be able to get our underwriters to take into account the extra discount from you having the 5yrs soon.

If you wanted to drop me a PM with your number i'll get in touch personally and run the price.

Best Regards
Neil
Greenlight
01277 376000

Ibiza FR Edition
Found admiral paid in full was always cheapest for me, think I paid about £650 last year when 21 and under £500 this year at 22, fully comp with 3 years NCB. But it pays to shop around as a lot of other insurers actually came quite close so depending on your details they could be cheaper.

jaysmith

ClioSport Club Member
hi guys got a qoute of greenlight and it was £729 absolutly brilliant price well chuffed :) thanks guys and id try greenlight dan barton :)

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
Admiral are the best by far.

renewal, 22 on my 200. £515 fully comp.