ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheap v6?

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought 28k new. With how the market is at the moment i would have thought more but it'll more than likely need a cambelt.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  clio 182 trophy
They were about that new!

That's worth a lot more I would of thought.
Say it was worth 30k, what was the point in the owner stashing it away just to mKe a few grand? I don't see the point. Unless it is was 1000 miles of track use.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
15   0   0
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Ktecs LY with 900 miles was up for £40k…..so although this sin't as rare I'd say it's worth another 7k, a lot of people starting to get interested in V6's.

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What a completely s**t advert for a car like this.. 3 pretty crap photos and a very short description for a v6 like that?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  clio 182 trophy
How many ly vee's were sold? Looks mint btw. Was never a fan of ly until i saw liquidyellowdan's in the flesh. Love them now.

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
I thought 28k new. With how the market is at the moment i would have thought more but it'll more than likely need a cambelt.

List price was 27k but quite a few were just sat in dealerships & went for closer to 20k to shift them iirc.

Fully spec'd id paint & full leather pack was closer to 34k list price!!!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
List price was 27k but quite a few were just sat in dealerships & went for closer to 20k to shift them iirc.

Fully spec'd id paint & full leather pack was closer to 34k list price!!!
I've only ever seen a couple with full leather etc. I saw one once with cream leather, I didn't like it.

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Golf
I'd hate to own that car, what's the point in a car you're scared to put any miles on.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Advert now removed, was this the 24K blue V6 with 700 miles
on the clock?

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
27   0   0
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
I suspect they are being snapped up by collectors.

which is good because it will raise the price.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
I'd hate to own that car, what's the point in a car you're scared to put any miles on.

Just disconnect the speedo and enjoy driving it as much as you like and it will still hold its value for those wallies that think low miles is the b-all and end-all with a car?

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Reckon a deal will be done at circa 30k with a collector.

Nice 5k profit for minimum risk