ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheap PS3's ~£50-£100

172 Cup
very clever site. been watching it for a while as im at work with nothing to do. every time someone bids the time goes up to 20 secs. so it is always like the last dash bit on ebay where everyone bids. the time has gone down to 2 and 1 secs for ages then gone up to 20, very funny to watch actually. lol

p.s one just sold for £90

£90.00 / 0.07 = 1285 bids
1285 (bids) x 50p (bidding cost) = £642.50

Last edited:
  Skoda Fabia vRS
ive had a play with it, spent about £3 but im staying away from it, im dangerous on stuff like this lol

Savings
Purchase for: £1,449.99
Fixed price: £98.00

Savings £1351.99

whats the fixed price business all about?

Focus ST-2

if you read , it says you only pay for the bids you place, so if you placed one bid and won, it would cost you 50p for £500

£500 Cash!Description:

We're not kidding: 500 nicker to the winner of this auction. And it's 100% off, the winner only pays for their bids. I think we know who'll be buying the drinks this week! What would you do with five hundred quid? Here at Telebid, we'd fly to New York, buy a pool table and add to the iPhone fund. Someone in the office suggesting paying off an overdraft, but that was such a boring suggestion that we're not speaking to them any more.

Auctions don't get much simpler than this. Get bidding!

Cash will be paid via a bank transfer.

Savings
Purchase for: £1,449.99
Fixed price: £98.00

Savings £1351.99

whats the fixed price business all about?

No matter what the bids reach, the winner only pays the fixed price. So although people bidded up to 1449.99, the final price you pay is only £98 (plus delivery and your bids!)

Audi TT 225
Guys I've been reading the site and don't really get it.. Surely you end up paying s**t loads on bids before you even win the product and then got to pay that price also..? Am I missing the point?

2001 A(wful)uthentique
Guys I've been reading the site and don't really get it.. Surely you end up paying s**t loads on bids before you even win the product and then got to pay that price also..? Am I missing the point?

Nope, thats the point exactly.

4907476348a5886760123ml.jpg

mugs game!

172 cup TT
interesting idea - there must be an automated bot bidder thing too which covers their cost... its kinda like entering a competition for something, odds fairy low in winning... there will probably be some "amazing" wins in the past but they could even be a set up to draw you in.