ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheap LY 182.

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Renaultsport
perhaps he just needs quick sale? ive noticed that on there for a week or two now, seems genuine enough though hes had it since new.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  330ci Conv
Seller must of needed a quick sale as I saw this about a month ago when looking for a 182 myself but milage put me off. Seems like someone has got themselves a good deal though

Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  e60 M5 -172- dciheid
54k and 3 years old, £6500 doesnt seem ridiculous as given the mileage and age its probably under valued by £500

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Renaultsport
yea its definatly genuine! the car is outside on my drive! :D
i picked it up from dundee in scotland and drove it back to truro in cornwall!
i had my doubts that it was to good to be true but he was a genuine guy and a genuine car! i think the mileage put most people off and he just couldnt get rid of it so kept lowering the price as he needed to sell to purchase his new car. Hes had it from new still got the order sheet and all brochures and every reciept!
DSCF0569.jpg