ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheap De-badging "IDEA"

Archtects

ClioSport Club Member
  Z34 370z Nismo
NOTE! THIS IS JUST AN IDEA, IT IS NOT THE WAY TO DEBADGE, THIS IS JUST AN IDEA I HAVE DONE COST A TOTAL OF £15

i understand that not everyone will thing this is great but to be honest i wonder if anyone else has had any other ideas they have done or intend on doing? other than the conventional fill and spray
20140331_190218.jpg
got some small hole covers and plonked me on car to have a look
20140402_181455.jpg20140402_192414.jpg
sprayed em up and lacquered up so they all shiny
20140402_195346.jpg
glued em on and vuala lol, not greatest most fantastic, i knew full well it wasn't going to be amazing but ye

tell me what ya thing lol (imagine most of it will be hate xD)
also if anyone else has done something else or has other "CHEAP" or Other Ideas of how to debadge :)
CHEERS :D

Archtects

ClioSport Club Member
  Z34 370z Nismo
yea it is bodged to be fair lol, its cheap lol xD, idk its not as bad as i thought it was gunna come out, idm it to much as im gunna sell her soonish lol, might sell it with clio badge back on lol, but was just kinda an experiment lol, idk if anyone else has had a better idea, the problem is its that horrible colour that never matches, lol so filling and spraying is hard to do on your own and costs a fair amount of money lol not alot but more than 15 quid :p

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Where did you spend 15 quid on this? I think you have been ripped off mate.

Also, it really needs to be flush with the bootlid. My mate stuck some chewing gum in one of his cars and touched up the chewing gum. Looks fine

Archtects

ClioSport Club Member
  Z34 370z Nismo
Chewing gum fairs. the spray and lacquer I forgot how much I spent on them was ages ago when I brought the spray lol.
So I guessed lol.