ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CHEAP aldi telly! 47"! 1920x1080!

http://www.aldi-stores.co.uk/special_buys/special_buys_pid_51748.html

http://www.aldi-stores.co.uk/images/data_product/15005073184610eab2486dd.pdf

• Phone socket
outputs for stereo, audio
and video
• Sturdy steel
Black or Silver outer case
• Dimensions: 145 (W) x
130 (D) x 45 mm (H)
YEAR
WARRANTY*
47"
Fully HD ready with HDCP decoding and 2 HDMI inputs
(480i/p, 576i/p, 720i/p, 1080i/p)
1920 x 1080[!] resolution for ultimate HD compatibility
• Integrated digital tuner for receiving all free-to-air
digital channels
LG Philips Grade A+LCD panel [is that good??]
• 2 x HDMI sockets
• In plane switching
• Progressive Scan
• Teletext
• Viewing angle 178°/178°
1600:1 Contrast Ratio
550cd/m2 Brightness
• Aspect Ratio: 16:9
• Displayable colours: 16.7 million colours
• Response time: 8ms
Input type: Analogue Tuner and Digital Tuner (DVB-T), AV
input (CVBS), S-Video input, PC input (D-Sub 15Pin), 2 x
Scart inputs (full/half), 2 x HDMI inputs
• 99 programmes
• Auto tuning system
• Sleep timer
• Audio Mute
• AVC (Automatic Volume Correction)
• Nicam stereo, 15W rms per channel digital audio
amplifers
• Picture-in-picture via external source
• Carton Dimensions: 1325mm (W) x 1030mm (H) x 485mm (D)
• TV dimensions: 1040mm (W) x 741mm (H) x 258mm (D)
• Weight: TV 53kg/in box 58kg
• Free tilting wall bracket worth up to £89.99
• Free 3 year guarantee and helpline worth up to £159.99
2 x
Connect to DVD, VCR, games console,
Cable TV or Sky TV

How much?

£1100.

I am seriously tempted to splash the cash and say f**k it...

Opinions??

172 Cup
It's an LG panel though - pretty much the best you can get.

The panel may be LG but what about the rest of the components/processor not to mention the fact it's FUGLY.

Look at McBunny and his "superb" (my play on words not his) bargain Goodmans 1080p LCD. How long did that last?

If you want something decent then unfortunately you need to pay for it.

Last edited:
  CLIOpatra, L22EE W™
Lads,

it is a branded product.

Just because it doesn't have 'Sony' Or 'Panasonic' stuck on the front, doesn't mean it isn't going to work like the others. You get a free 3 year warrenty, which is great. Also a free fitting bracket.

I got my LCD from Lidl in May last year. Not had a single problem with it! Was 800 notes, reduced too 500 notes.

http://www.targa.co.uk/index.jsp?SI...undefined&PARAMS2=undefined&SPCAREA=undefined

2574.jpg
T13_7E1202F262C56CCBADE98938E02A3860.gif

It's an LG panel though - pretty much the best you can get.

The panel may be LG but what about the rest of the components/processor not to mention the fact it's FUGLY.

Look at McBunny and his "superb" (my play on words not his) bargain Goodmans 1080p LCD. How long did that last?

If you want something decent then unfortunately you need to pay for it.

it was great when it worked lol but tbh all lcd/plasmas are s**t you just need to find the least s**t ;)

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Lads,

it is a branded product.

Just because it doesn't have 'Sony' Or 'Panasonic' stuck on the front, doesn't mean it isn't going to work like the others. You get a free 3 year warrenty, which is great. Also a free fitting bracket.

I got my LCD from Lidl in May last year. Not had a single problem with it! Was 800 notes, reduced too 500 notes.

http://www.targa.co.uk/index.jsp?SI...undefined&PARAMS2=undefined&SPCAREA=undefined

2574.jpg

I used to work in a tv factory years ago and there are only around 4-5 makers of tv's around the world.They all use each others parts all the time.
Buying this TV is a great deal as it will have the latest technology that can make a 47" panel.
Dont be put off by a different label as underneath it will be very good

ian

Lads,

it is a branded product.

2574.jpg

I used to work in a tv factory years ago and there are only around 4-5 makers of tv's around the world.They all use each others parts all the time.
Buying this TV is a great deal as it will have the latest technology that can make a 47" panel.

ian

while in a away this is true there are only really 4 main fabricators for lcd panels sony, lg, cmo and auo there are others but they are the big ones

while the end products share the panel they dont share the processing capabilities of the better tv's its just a fact

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
It was on tv a couple of months ago , i think it was the gadget show . 90% of manufacturers use LG panels for their tv's .

dk

911 GTS Cab

ian

while in a away this is true there are only really 4 main fabricators for lcd panels sony, lg, cmo and auo there are others but they are the big ones

while the end products share the panel they dont share the processing capabilities of the better tv's its just a fact
exactly, man speaketh the truth.