ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheap 5W-40 Oil - at Renault - SHOCK!

Car SOLD :-(
Was in my local stealers today getting an oil filter for a 6k oil change, spotted the Elf Excelium 5W-40 5 litres and asked how much it was. Was expecting a usual over inflated price. Guy said......... £23.50.
You could of picked me up off the floor! LOL
Double checked, stealer said "yeh thats the correct price , cheap isn't it! Don't think Renault realise how cheap it is!"

Take advantage, they do it to us enough!

Its always been cheap its been much cheaper the price that price went up a while back.

Theres laods of stuff Renault do cheaper than elsewhere.

Car SOLD :-(
Its always been cheap its been much cheaper the price that price went up a while back.

Theres laods of stuff Renault do cheaper than elsewhere.

Was absolutly gob smacked. Benfield Renault are consistantly more expensive, even to other stealers.

Chocolate Bar™
renault normally charge £63 for it on their list price. always used to buy it at circa £25 with vat. but past couple of times ive tried to get some they've refused and tried to charge me the full £63 :S