ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheap 182 price lads!

320d M Sport

yup its been posted few times now.

think its 12,400 with Cup package + 3Yr Reno Warranty.

UK car.

Think that covers everything!

14450 at renault before the cup options me thinks so over 2k savings.

has anybody noticed that renault uk site car selector only allows you to add cup spoiler and has no option for suspension too?

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf

Quote: Originally posted by toonboy on 16 February 2004

where does it say 3 year uk warranty? have u phoned them?
EU law says every new car has to have the 3 yr warranty...If anyone like a dealer says otherwise then there just trying to fob you off.Seen as there is no renault factort in the u.k then they are all imports really.All you have to do is register your car with a renault dealer when you get it...

Regards,ian

dk

911 GTS Cab

Quote: Originally posted by toonboy on 17 February 2004

how much are the cup options at ranault UK???
Cup Spoilers are £150

Cup Suspension is £200 - bargain!

I got my 172 from there (only 11850!!) it came as standard with 3 yr warrenty!!!

WHAT COLOURS CAN YOU GET THE 182 IN? CAN YOU GET IT IN YELLOW YET? WHICH ONES ARE METALLIC AND DO YOU HAVE TO PAY EXTRA FOR METALLIC PAINT?

dk

911 GTS Cab

Titanium (metallic silver), Black Gold (Metallic), Artic Blue (Metallic) and Racing Blue (non-metallic), No to Yellow (although someone said they were offered it but it costs £1000!) and yes £300

320d M Sport

Quote: Originally posted by ian 172 on 17 February 2004

EU law says every new car has to have the 3 yr warranty...If anyone like a dealer says otherwise then there just trying to fob you off.Seen as there is no renault factort in the u.k then they are all imports really.All you have to do is register your car with a renault dealer when you get it...

Regards,ian

anyone else heard this?

can this be confirmed?

javascript openPage /GB/PROD_GB/MEL_PROD/en/Clio_cl2/r6/p1.jsp , &action=deselect&sec=Color&modelID=X65_3_BI_VP_GBRVP_1523_GP_TARIF&elementID=TEJ37&type=VP&car=Clio2Ph3&cc=14&from=select_element ">IMG height=12 alt=£ 0.00 src= http://www.renault.co.uk/PUD/cars/configure/bt_radioon JAUNE SIRIUS - aka Yellow

javascript openPage /GB/PROD_GB/MEL_PROD/en/Clio_cl2/r6/p1.jsp , &action=select&sec=Color&modelID=X65_3_BI_VP_GBRVP_1523_GP_TARIF&elementID=TEF94&type=VP&car=Clio2Ph3&cc=14&from=select_element ">IMG height=12 alt=£ 0.00 src= http://www.renault.co.uk/PUD/cars/configure/bt_radiooff VERT ORION n - aka bizzare

£0 extra it sais on the renault site - both special paints

metallic is £300 - which blue is closest to the cup colour?

I would not mind the yellow if its free

dk

911 GTS Cab

the only reason its free on the renault website is because its not available as an option yet but it will be at least £1000. The Artic Blue is the one which is close to the Cup Mondial Vlue

Integra DC5 Type R

BE WARY OF BUYING IMPORTS. THIS WONT BE A UK CAR WITH UK SPEC. ie no alarm, EBD. Less warranty, lower resale value.

If you want a good price for one, go through a broker. Got my 172 UK car for a £13K last summer from Renault Croydon through a broker.

www.broker4cars.co.uk

Suzuki SV1000S

One of the guys at the South Mimms meet, Think it was Simon from RSC said he can get hold of Brand New 182s for only 9600, Claire was there too.

I wouldnt have thought so. Although I didnt ask Direct line what it would cost without the Cup options as its not worth even thinking about without them :)

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Quote: Originally posted by George16v on 17 March 2004

One of the guys at the South Mimms meet, Think it was Simon from RSC said he can get hold of Brand New 182s for only 9600, Claire was there too.
9600? nahhh! thats less than cost!

Suzuki SV1000S

Well that is what he told me tom mate, Didnt want to tel you at meet thought it might depress you.

Anyway, told him I would be v interested ingetting one for that so will ask him again at next meet on the 4/4 see what he says

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by dave182 on 17 February 2004

Cup Spoilers are £150

Cup Suspension is £200 - bargain!
But stripes are £300 - Rip Off!!! :confused:

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Even the imports from the place up the road from me have a 3 year Renault warranty...

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by Rich-D on 17 March 2004

Even the imports from the place up the road from me have a 3 year Renault warranty...
Just in case anyone hasnt already seen this about imports and warranty, here it is again: http://www.leemather.plus.com/stuff/rw.jpgWarranty letter

To be honest there is a lot less reason to buy an import now dealers and brokers can offer decent prices.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Quote: Originally posted by George16v on 17 March 2004

Well that is what he told me tom mate, Didnt want to tel you at meet thought it might depress you.

Anyway, told him I would be v interested ingetting one for that so will ask him again at next meet on the 4/4 see what he says
Mine was cheap anyway but sounds good

I just cancelled my order of an arctic blue 182 from motorprovider, been waiting on it for 4 weeks.

Ordered a silver 1 from barkers in preston with cup options for £250 more, got a full tank2.

They have 1left with cup options and silver/black without.

These are imported but they are actually in stock, and not 6wks wait like most!

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by RapidClio on 17 March 2004

Ordered a silver 1 from barkers in preston with cup options for £250 more, got a full tank2.
Thats just up the road from me... ;)

One of the 182s at my wotrk came from Barkers (saw it on reg plate) so I went on the website for a look and they are cheap!

You local then?!

I phoned these people up before, and yes, they are imported. However they are in stock and they fit Cat 1 alarms to them too. This was the cheapest price I could find.

Settled for one from http://www.haywardscarsdirect.co.ukwww.haywardscarsdirect.co.uk in the end. £12,855 with cup suspension, spoiler and a 6 disc changer. UK car allegedly, but Im trying to get that in writing.

Huw

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by huw182 on 18 March 2004

I phoned these people up before, and yes, they are imported. However they are in stock and they fit Cat 1 alarms to them too. This was the cheapest price I could find.
Was that Barkers then Huw???

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by huw182 on 18 March 2004

Rich, the £11,600 is from http://www.motorprovider.co.ukwww.motorprovider.co.uk but its an import.

The car Im getting off Haywards is not an import.

Confused yet?!!! :confused:

Got an estimated delivery date of May 8th. Bugger.
So how much more is the "alleged" UK car from Haywards?!