ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheap 172 Cup

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  2003 172
I had airbag and Serv light on mine the other day after I had moved the front passenger seat around to carry stuff. Quick fiddle with wire under seat and no issues since.

No pics of front, rear and passenger side though. I assume you've viewed it? Struggle to go too wrong for around £1k with Cambelt done.

Pumba

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
^Similar to my thoughts there too. The only thing putting me off is the 8 previous owners.

Pretty sure this is detrimental to the resale value,

_WILL_

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  172 Cup
Needs an aux kit

An aux kit on a cup is a belt for 12 quid and 20 mins to fit. No AC on a cup so the aux belt is much more simple.

Go see it. Check receipt for cam belt. Check the oil is nice and new looking. For a car this age I'm not sure 8 owners is so bad. My car had 3 owners. One was the garage I bought it from so really only 2. And for a car like this for this cheap resale value is not worth worrying about. You think you will actually get it for 1k?

Pumba

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
An aux kit on a cup is a belt for 12 quid and 20 mins to fit. No AC on a cup so the aux belt is much more simple.

Go see it. Check receipt for cam belt. Check the oil is nice and new looking. For a car this age I'm not sure 8 owners is so bad. My car had 3 owners. One was the garage I bought it from so really only 2. And for a car like this for this cheap resale value is not worth worrying about. You think you will actually get it for 1k?

Not quite but a good price nonetheless ... Looks like the listing has ended ;)

Are you from Harbury near JLR Gaydon?

_WILL_

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  172 Cup
Not quite but a good price nonetheless ... Looks like the listing has ended ;)

Are you from Harbury near JLR Gaydon?

Indeed I am. Its easy for the commute. Until you get sent to CB to launch the F-Type!! I used to live in Hinckley, near the McDonald's / Morrison's.