ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

chav alert!!!

was driving about town last nite and went into the usual car park we hang in and seen this

ed513015.jpg

da9a631a.jpg

i laughed so hard and when over to them an asked them did they think it was cool, to which they replied "yea its class mate"

walked away laughing so hard

"Navy" N17 TWO
And people on here thought the website merchandise stickers were big?

:rofl:

Where was that at Mikey?
Did you give him one of my CARDS? ;)

And people on here thought the website merchandise stickers were big?

:rofl:

Where was that at Mikey?
Did you give him one of my CARDS? ;)

in was the car park that wer going to have the clio/corsa meet

i was going to but then i thot nah, i dnt want these chavs chavving up CS any more than it is already lol

Last edited:
  a green 1
was driving about town last nite and went into the usual car park we hang in and seen this

ed513015.jpg

da9a631a.jpg

i laughed so hard and when over to them an asked them did they think it was cool, to which they replied "yea its class mate"

is that the chavvy part? hanging in a car park, lmfao dont know whats funnier that or the huuuuuge cs sticker

is that the chavvy part? hanging in a car park, lmfao dont know whats funnier that or the huuuuuge cs sticker
wer not chavs tho, thats just like people on here meeting up and them being branded a chav

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Did u ask permission to take the photos or did u just take them? lol

The look on the face of the cliosport stickered one! lol

"Navy" N17 TWO
im deeply offended trev

u can fit ur caf & spiltter urself then :rasp:

Ahh Feck! Who needs them anyway when I've got my ClioSport stickers? :cool:

ed513015.jpg

da9a631a.jpg

I don't know which is funnier; thinking Mikey is a chav or your man "driving the sticker" not even knowing "ClioSport existed! :rolleyes: :rasp:

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
Haha, hanging in Car parks... This is why I love car forums, people do everything that "boy racers" do but only brand other people it.

Mk1 Maxim Sport
Haha, hanging in Car parks... This is why I love car forums, people do everything that "boy racers" do but only brand other people it.

Agree with ya there!

Did u ask him if he was an actual member?? or did he just have the sticker on cause he found it in a skip?

M2 Competition
Did u ask permission to take the photos or did u just take them? lol

The look on the face of the cliosport stickered one! lol

Why would you need to ask permission to take photos?

Lol at going to the usual carpark you hang in, sounds reet chavvy!