ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chased a Williams, found it! :)

As father and son....
Saw this last week when i was up in Bangor to see the missus who's studying up there. Popped a U turn and stalked it into Tesco's carpark.

DSC00380.jpg

DSC00379.jpg

DSC00378.jpg

Its done around about 70K miles he said, so naturally i pointed him here in case he was in need of some of those all important bits and bobs to help tidy it up. Overall he's had it about 6 months, didn't grab his name like an idiot but he said he'd be signing up when he had the chance.

Evo4, MITO, 172 TTV6
Doesnt really look like its been looked after so could do with him spending some time and money or selling to someone who will.

Also went to Bangor a year or so ago and loved it, great place! :)

As father and son....
hehe shes finding it a bit hard, its not exactly the hustle and bustle of city life she's used to where we used to study but shes not got long to go.

Yeah its not exactly a minter, but he seemed like he cared for the car a lot, said it had been run ragged by the previous owner

Evo4, MITO, 172 TTV6
I cant cope with city life, I moved uni because I couldnt spend so much time in a city (im a village boy!)

Its a shame that such a nice car gets treated like s**t its going to be classed as a rare car soon! I hope he gets everything fixed then :)

Tbh it doesn't look like a very good example of one, it needs a fair bit of tidying up from looking at the pics.

E90
Not a good example?? Why???? Cos the lad actually drives it? its dirty? it hasn't been PC'd twice this week???

As father and son....
wasnt popping it up as a mint example boys n gals, just thought that ud appreciate a few pictures of one. getting rarer :(

and clart, you know its true :p

Beetle
mmmm williams, there'll be one on my drive soon :D

that one doesn't look overly tatty to be honest just needs a good scrub, ive seen much worse.

Octavia VRS
Weeman said:
Not a good example?? Why???? Cos the lad actually drives it? its dirty? it hasn't been PC'd twice this week???

rear arches need to be treated, I would say that's the only majorish issue