ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Changing speakers

Lupo GTI
Now I'm looking to change all 4 speakers in the front of my car.

I have a few questions:

- How easy is this too do? It already has aftermarket one's in the door wired up to a sub and amp in the boot that the previous owner added; they've gone a bit crackly and one of the top one's has gone completely.

- What should I get? It has JBL's in the door now, but what about the top dash speakers? Nothing too expensive, just something good and reliable.

Cheers :D

clio mk2 ph2 2001.
Your speakers are easy to replace, pop off the grill, 4 torx screws holding the speaker in. I would go with jbl speakers, they are 5.25" on the clio's. And as for the dash speakers you mean tweeters? i have vibe ones in mine, very good quality.
hope this helps.

Monaro VXR
Just get yourself a component set. Will come complete with mid bass drivers for the doors and tweeters for in the top of the dash. As well as a set of crossovers. Fitting guide on site I believe.

Decide how much you want to spend and then see what is about. You can fit 6.5" speakers in the front with a little messing around, if you are willing to fabricate some bits up.