ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Changing side indicator bulbs / Holders

1.2 Mk2 Clio P1
Have some clear side indicator holders to put in, as well as some bulbs. But I just cannot get the old ones off the car. Have tried prizing it off with a flat head screwdriver but I just know that I'm going to mark the paintwork so just left it.

Is that the right way to do it and do I just need to man up? Or do you need to go under the wheel arch and do it from there?

Any help would be very much appreciated.

clio 5door sport rep
get a screw driver. and wrap it in cellotape.... so that its not jagged. u wont scratch the paintwork. just pops off.

1.2 Mk2 Clio P1
get a screw driver. and wrap it in cellotape.... so that its not jagged. u wont scratch the paintwork. just pops off.

Thanks for the suggestion, just been out and got the left side off with no problems, but the right side just wouldn't budge. This meant that I had to properly lean on it, it eventually came off but I did leave a tiny mark but it's mostly hidden by the indicator so no real harm done.