ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Changing My 182 Cup Wheels Back To Standard, Good Idea Or Best Option?

Clio 182 Cup
I am thinking of changing the wheels on my 182 cup back to the originals as I really like them, I bought my car with aftermarket alloys in black (not sure what) which I like but the more I see the cup wheels in anthracite I think they suit the car. Its not that often that standard wheels seem to be the popular choice, so let me know what you guys think? Is there anywhere that sells the original wheels or is ebay the best bet, is there a colour code for the wheels as Im sure they will need refurbed? What sort of cost do the wheels go for and roughy how much for a full refurb per wheel...sorry for all the questions but hope you can help

Pay £12 to join here and have access to the for sale / wanted section.

Post a pic of your wheels and see if anyone wants to buy them or swap them for a set of the standard 182 ones.