ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Changing headlight bulbs

VX220 lightning
I got some bulbs last night and was wondering if someone could advise me on how to change them.

thanks

Adam

Suzuki Ignis Sport
its not hard mate
just take off the covers from the inside of the lights, the unclip them, cahnge the bulbs, then clip them back on...

But if u have air con... the drivers side one will be a b**ch if u have big hands! should've got me to fit them for u mate.

TeZ

Non RS : (
Hope you have baby hands. its not as Easy as Haz says,

Well not a techy job but just a f**king STUPID fidle, like reno never wanted you to change them or sumthing.

BMW E92/Audi S3
Sidelights are a pain in the arse to take out!! mainbeams.. just take a look at it and you'll do it with your eyes shut.

It's a mofo of a job in the 182Cup, I know that much. The passneger side you can just cut some fingers off and work your hand into the space. Drivers side is a bit tricker TBH.

Cue

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #274
if you have small hands they should prove easy, if not then just make sure you've got some plasters..

My mate tried to change his. Had "major" problems with the limited space available. The nearside ones were ok but the offside ones were a complete nightmare. I was told that the bumper has to come off to change the headlight bulb. Hmmm.

BMW M135i
Bumper has to come off to take the lights out with the xenon clusters to change the dip xenon bulb. The other are easy enough, nothing too taxing anyway just a little fiddly.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
lol, if u're still having problems, just bring the car over here mate. :) If u can be arsed to get lost again!

Mercedes C Class Sport
1.2 are easier than 1.4/6's + 2.0s cos the engine doesnt get in the way. Mine were a b**ch to change