ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Changing Dash Lights

1.6 focus zetec....
Ive just bought a brand new pioneer p70bt head unit (built in bluetooth : D ).....only problem is which isnt very major but the screen for the head unit is blue and all the buttons etc etc and i was wondering if anyone know's anywhere that can change the bulbs behind the dash eg, clock, limiter, heater knobs etc??

Thanks
Kiza

Clio 172mk2
not on the bt version , its blue or blue maybe its some thing to do with eh BLUETOOTH

but yer it is pssible to change everything else to blue , the dails are a pain as there leds 1 person on here has done that. leds u can buy for 12-20 quid , some flla on ebay will fit at a cost of 70 quid

the clock has a film behind it that should be easy to change

1.6 focus zetec....
Lol ye i thought bluetooth and blue...I read the post on here before about someone changing the little led bulbs and they said they didnt fancy changing them all so does anyone know a professional place that'll do it??

Kiza

1.6 focus zetec....
Is it rely a hard job dink and how bulbs are there to change behind the limiter, mph clock, petrol etc etc

Kiza

Polo + Micra
you need 10 leds altogether

2 for speedo and rev gauge 1 for fuel and temp and 4 for the display

i got mine from here

but just remember they are about the same size as the 5 on a 5 pence piece

Clio 172mk2
dink before when u said they was surface mount ones i thought u ment like the ones u find on a ps2 like the 1mm x 2mm ones

Polo + Micra
they are this big

Attachments

• led.jpg
    led.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 54
  Polo + Micra
not really an easy thing to do as i'd have to do a while you wait service at their location because you couldn't drive the car without the dials

its a pain in the arse to do iv done mine in blue.it looks very good but it takes ages and my dash has not gone back in the same

1.6 focus zetec....
I know really i should take my dash out and stop being a lazy s**t but does anyone know if these are the same for the temp nobs etc etc??

You got a pink of yours on dink?

Kiza