ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Changes

'03 172, now a 2004 CTR
My 172 has officially been sold now, my Dad is now the proud owner of it. He really looks after his cars so i'm sure he'll keep it tidy
smile.gif

It was a great car, I had a lot of fun in it but we ended up parting company a lot sooner than I expected after I went to my local honda dealer; (purely to kill some time) I didnt intend to buy a new car
laugh.gif

Anyway, I gave the clio a final clean at work (where I have been storing it) on Saturday:

DSC00793.jpg

DSC00791.jpg

back at home:

DSC00667.jpg

and a quick pic of what I sold it for:

DSC00801.jpg

Thanks for looking

Very nice fella love grey ctr's :cool: (i'd put the earlier lights on it though as I hate the facelift lexus type ones)

'03 172, now a 2004 CTR
Very nice fella love grey ctr's :cool: (i'd put the earlier lights on it though as I hate the facelift lexus type ones)

thanks mate,

thats the first thing I said when I got the car, they do seem a bit chav...but the only thing putting me off fitting the earlier type lights is that it might make the car look older :(