ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Change 200 order to GW

I can't make up my mind!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
  Albi 200
IMG_1058.gif

clio.gif

IMG_1060-1.gif

GTD, Lupo
Sammie you 200 is spot on. My mate picks his up in about 2 weeks time. Looks like a colour you can polish up and get some nice results.

Albi Blue RS 200
right im sticking with the blue, it stands out more than nimbus which I think a car like this should, nimbus is a bit more classy and toned down, however it does look awesome, sammies pics have finalised it for me. White looks a bit too much hassle to live with and looks a bit van-ish in my opinion.

Right now I won't be looking at any more bloody pictures of these things until it leaves the factory on the 17th! :dead:

Albi 200
right im sticking with the blue, it stands out more than nimbus which I think a car like this should, nimbus is a bit more classy and toned down, however it does look awesome, sammies pics have finalised it for me. White looks a bit too much hassle to live with and looks a bit van-ish in my opinion.

Right now I won't be looking at any more bloody pictures of these things until it leaves the factory on the 17th! :dead:

You won't be disappointed. Save a copy of my pics and keep looking at them :)

Status
Not open for further replies.