ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Change 200 order to GW

I can't make up my mind!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
  Albi Blue RS 200
Having second thoughts about the albi blue I ordered. Having a good look about the 200's look mean with black/white combo. I was also tempted with Nimbus but think thats a bit too dull. I still have time to change.

Hardest decision ever chosing a colour for this car :/

Thoughts on gw, gw owners.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Either nimbus with anthracite and speedlines or Red with speedlines...

Albi Blue RS 200
Nimbus

Pro : looks classy, under rated

Con : slightly dull, boring?

White

Pro: looks mean against black.

Con : everyone has this, hard to keep looking clean

Albi

Pro : reminds me of mondial blue which i loved on the older cups

Con : not the most favoured, bit plain?

Albi Blue RS 200
Tbh it took me a bit to think about cons of the blue vs the others. Its def down to those paint choices anyway...

Corsa Van. Meh.
If I was placing an order i'd be struggling to chose between storm grey, RB or red. All look awesome.

TBH all the colours seem to suit the 200. All apart from Albi IMO.

This may help.

cliosport047.jpg

cliosport069.jpg

cliosport072.jpg

+ Anthracite speedlines
+ Cornering lights

Ordered it yet? ;)

Albi Blue RS 200
Yea i have that nimbus saved on my phone. Its pretty nice but how much does it stand out vs black and blue?

Its just worrying me ill be a bit bored? Most my cars have been silver

Albi Blue RS 200
Yea saw that thread still didnt help like i said im so stuck for choice its doing my head in

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
In all honesty, will a poll from a bunch of strangers really help you decide on the colour of the car you have to live with for 2-3yrs? If you like white, get white. It may be popular on the 200, but you still don't see many 200's about. And even if you do, who cares?? Would you really buy a colour you're less happy with just for that reason??

Albi Blue RS 200
No lol i wouldnt base a decision from a poll made its purely a second opinion if others are thinking how i am. I chose blue for many reasons im not sure i can see me changing.

Tbh id be happy with any colour if im honest.

Albi Blue RS 200
You prefer nimbus to albi?

I thought you'd be more for the blue. I wont be getting recaros

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Well for me, Albi with black wheels looks great. Nimbus is a nice colour, but a bit dull for a hot hatch.

Albi Blue RS 200
Yea looks class and its what i have on order just a bit dull and subtle i think. Looks smart as f**k though.

V6 255
I have White, albeit Pearl, but as I was signing up there was an albi with black speedlines and Recaros in the showroom. I was so tempted to just say I'll have that. Glad I didn't, but Albi would be my second choice after what I got.

However, I also agree with the point that you can't really go wrong with any of the colours, they all suit if you get the speedlines as the black ties it all nicely together

Albi Blue RS 200
Dare i say nimbus is a slightly more grown up colour. I mean i know its a sport but grey and silver just tend to blend in with most other motors out there..,

GTD, Lupo
Any chance to ***** some pics :D

White is common for a reason!! It works so well.

DSC_0813.jpg

DSC_0826.jpg

DSC_0814.jpg

DSC_0339-1.jpg

DSC_0668-1.jpg

You might notice no pictures head on!! Also like to add some guy pulled up next to me in a petrol station the other day in a nimbus 200 and it looked so dull. Red got removed from the options list on the cup so that might have something to do with that.

Last edited:
  Albi 200
I had doubts after ordering my albi, I was tempted to change mine to red but didn't. I picked it up on Saturday and I'm so glad I stuck with albi I really love it.
I'll put some pics on here but to be honest I haven't seen one picture of abli that actually looks like the colour in real life.

Status
Not open for further replies.