ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Centre exhaust mount/hanger

clio sport 172
thanks for the info on the mounts...but one more thing, i noticed that my exhaust steel hanger (rear and centre) is only cca 1-1,5 cm sticking out the rubber exhaust mount when mounted...is this ok? can it fall out or? thanks

340i
You could always thread the hanger and fit a washer / nut to make sure it doesn't slip off the mount ;)

220 Trophy
My PH1 172 doesn’t have a centre hanger? – Is this correct?

Or may be it’s that the KTEC supersports exhaust doesn’t have an ‘arm’ to make use of a hanger therefore it was removed??

340i
My PH1 172 doesn’t have a centre hanger? – Is this correct?

Or may be it’s that the KTEC supersports exhaust doesn’t have an ‘arm’ to make use of a hanger therefore it was removed??

All 1*2's should have a centre exhaust hanger.

CLIO PH1 172
Here's mine !!!

5bbf5398.jpg

clio sport 172
i have rung renault and they dont know nothing about the rubber bein stronger does any1 know where to get then from.

BMW 130i
Get the standard mount and use two stainless steel cable ties around it to stop it sagging and deforming the rubber too much. Works a treat and will *probably* never break again.