ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Central locking.

Mkll Ph1
The central locking in my ph1 has just stopped working.

Took it to work yesterday and it was working fine went to open it again when i had finished and nothing.
I can open it with the locking buttons on the center console and have tried changing the battery in the key fob itself but no change.

Anyone know of anything that might help ?

Thanks, Adam

Mkll Ph1
Tried re-syncing no results. Gonna attempt to disconnect the battery tomorrow but i think i need a radio code after ? and i dont have either it or the original radio. Anyone know if this is a problem ?

Mkll Ph1
We'll I disconnected it today and no change. Starting to wonder if it's the sensor that's gone but I don't know why it would as my sun roof hasn't leaked.

Which re-sync procedure did you do?

Mine did exactly the same last week, was bugging the hell out of me as the internal central locking worked but didn't on the button

here is the sync procedure that worked for me

Get in car
Press hold down central locking button on centre console until the car locks then unlocks
Press and hold button on remote until it locks and unlocks
Get out of car try it a few times

lock car.. walk away happily knowing its locked ;)

Have you tried checking the fuses? Pretty much having the same problem as you too.

Mine worked fine all day then i got home and couldn't lock the car, tried changing the battery but nothing..

So if you manage to fix it let us know!

Mkll Ph1
It's still buggered. I'm worryingly just getting used to it and will probably soon forget my car even has central locking. Will give the fuses a look tonight hopefully though.

Mkll Ph1
Well it wasnt the fused they all seem fine and working. im wondering if it might be the sensor thats just packed in ?