ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Central locking issues

Looking for a bit of advice really. My FF 182 has standard central locking and alarm. When I start driving the doors lock themselves. Once I stop and open a door then the central locking unlocks all the doors. However, recently it has started to take quite some time for the central locking to unlock after opening a door. It can take a good 10-20 seconds now before it will unlock the boot etc after opening a door whereas before it was instant.

Anybody have any idea's as to why it may be doing this?

Cheers

Since nobody had any idea I will update for anybody who has this problem in the future.

The cause of the issue was the door position button on the door shut. It was a bit sticky, so when the door was opened, the button wasn't being released straight away hence the central locking not unlocking.