ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CD Re - Writers,a question

Dear All
I have just got hold of Cd Rewriter for my PC and have recorded quite a few pre recorded cds onto blank ones,so i dont have to use the originals in my car.
I have a Alpine head unit and 6 disk changer in the boot.They sound great apart from the fact that every now and again they seem to jump or skip when a section of bumpy road comes along.Are they known for doing this,i dont have any trouble on normal music cds.Or is it because they have been recorded from a re-writer and the laser in the changer has a bit more trouble reading them (that what someone told me).
Id like to hear any views from you lot.
Cheers Ian

Megane R26

Hi,
Try buying blank discs that are optimised for audio recording, not general purpose.
I had a pioneer Multi CD in my last car that would only play TDK studio discs.

Rick

depends what program u use to copy em too, i used to use easy cd creator and that jumped loads, i now use nero and have had no problems at all

Thanks for your replies,what is was my motor gave up in my Alpine changer,anyway the bloke who fit it set it up for horizontal use,but i have it standing up in the boot.
So everything seems to be okay now (fingers crossed)
Ta
Ian