ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

castle coombe

Mazda MX5 1.8
i would of considered it if it wasnt forcast to rain.......

although we're looking at a house in trowbridge so cant go anyway...... always enjoy bank holiday race days at combe!

182 ff silver
spark plugs very wet apparently!!!! running sweet now mate!!!! nah aint taken it on the track its a race meet

Yep I will be there, 100th round of the Saloons tomorrow and the opportunity for a track walk at lunchtime looking at the cars, should be great.

106 GTi
Combe is fun to watch in the wet.

Shame I have a BMW detail to do with Brazo tomorrow so I won't be able to make it along.

Unbelievable day, rain is not a problem but the wind was mad. Some of the biggest crashes I can remember, Keith Murray's 140mph+ crash at Avon Rise/Quarry in his A4 was immense, came clean off the ground, smacked the tyre wall and he and his car somehow got back onto the circuit within seconds and carried on.

The three virtually identical Ferrari 360s in the Castle Combe GTs are a great sight, but my favourite has to be the road-legal Exige (which I've seen around Trowbridge, Honda engine apparently), few road cars make such easy meat of the Radicals etc.

Civic Type R
great day today!

exige has got a supercharged honda civic type r engine 300 bhp so the driver said. Sounds unreal!