ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Castle combe

Bux

Golf GTD
We tend to go to the Performace Car Action Days at Castle Combe. They are twice a year (Spring - April and Summer - September). It's a combination of a car show and a track day, and quite a few people from CS tend to go out on track

Megane 225 F1
There are 3 action days. I only found out at the last one that there was another one mid summer.

BurnyC

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 197
I haven't been to a show at Combe for a while...always wanted to go on track there so will keep an eye on the Performance Car Action Days situation!

Dates have been confirmed for 2012...

April 28th (Spring Perfmormance)
June 9th (Classic and Sports Car)
September 8th (Forge Motorsport)

Last year the Classic and Sports Car Action Day (June) was really, really quiet. Good if you want plenty of track time without too much traffic, and as it's quiet they aren't fussy about cars fitting the 'classic' or 'sports car' theme.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Might be up for the June day, will be my first track day, did an experience day at combe a few years back but thats it, so I'm keen to get back on

Megane 225 F1
Fo' sho'.

Will deffo be getting out on track in the 2nd one as like has been said, it's quieter.

BurnyC

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 197
The quieter day sounds good, being a track novice (bar experience days). Having said this, it'll no doubt be rammed with people expecting a quieter day this year ;)

Will see what my schedule looks like closer to the time - actually managing to graduate will obviously come first, but keen to make at least one day this summer, now I finally have a half-decent car to turn up in!

Megane 225 F1
I've not had mine on track either. Will be going out at the April one for sure as I'm going to the ring late april / may.

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
I'm at them for a few sessions all as usual, might try and get a few full days in as well if I can :)

BurnyC

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 197
Think I'll go to the one on June 9th - which ones are other people thinking?