ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Castle Combe Rally Day - Saturday 20th September 2008

172 Cup
Hey Ladies & Gents,

Just a quick intro on me as a haven't yet posted pics of my car! I've been a forum user for well over a year & as you can see have just become a club member at long last. Thought I should really after just recently upgrading from a 1.2 16v dynamique to a 182.

As for the topic of this thread, just got told by a mate about this & after a quick search couldn't find a thread on this yet!

Just wondered if anyone is making the trip, would be good to meet some of you finally! - weather forecast looks good for a change aswell :approve:

http://www.castlecombecircuit.co.uk/

Cheers

Martin

P.S Will sort out some pics of the 182 & dynamique right away!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Weather looks ok??

Combe has its own meteorological (sp) system. Its so f**king random!!

I am def going to try and go though. Been to pretty much everything at combe this year, but i've never ever been to a rally day.

FF Blackgold 182
Yeah, as said, me and Jay will be there. Chris H is going, dunno about Rich or anyone else. They are expecting 10,000 spectators! :eek: They have also just started advertising it on tv.

Yeah, as said, me and Jay will be there. Chris H is going, dunno about Rich or anyone else. They are expecting 10,000 spectators! :eek: They have also just started advertising it on tv.

Saw the advert for it the other day, would come but i have to work. :(

FF Blackgold 182
lol. Well, I expect we will be there all day mate. Looking forward to this one! Should be good. If you do come up, give us a bell and find out where we are.

Last edited:
  M4 LCI, X1, ZX10R
Been there last few years, always the best event up there during year.

Will definately try and get up there at some point.

LY182/NHB CTR
A few of us are going to support my friends who will be on the track

So please look out for Steve in his Evo Vii RS II

image6.jpg

and Phil in his Renault Apline 110

20080601_cardiffvint_38.jpg

we will be going early and meeting a Magor Services at 0730 if anyone wants to convey with us.. will be a great event as always really looking forward to it.

172 Cup
Hopefully see some of you tomorrow then, will park down at quarry i expect gonna try leave early to get there for just after 9am.

Looks like it's gonna be a cracker gromit!

Martin.