ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Castle Combe Pics

Saw a few of you at this today, shame i couldnt take my car as i was there in my boyfriends williams this time.

Here's a few pics i took, the cars on the stand were very nice.

Louise :)

SL702160.gif

SL702165.gif

SL702163.gif

SL702162.gif

SL702161.gif

SL702159.gif

SL702157.gif

SL702158.gif

SL702167.gif

SL702156.gif

Si

RS Clio 172
good pics guys. gutted I couldn't make this as I'm a big Combe fan. anyone spot Steve's mint 197 cup? not sure what stand he was on? maybe talktorque.

Never above 25mpg
good pics guys. gutted I couldn't make this as I'm a big Combe fan. anyone spot Steve's mint 197 cup? not sure what stand he was on? maybe talktorque.

S5 BMX? Did definitely see that, and was on the TT forum stand right next to us!

Somebody may have caught him on camera on track

"Navy" N17 TWO
Good turnout & pics and some really nice motors :)

What's done to the WRC Clio, looks like a beast!
Also - what the heck is a wheel sitting under the Cup for in the 4th-last pic? lol

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
Thanks for the mention guys, just a few of my pics from the day.

DSC_0568.jpg

Post pics from the stand later on.

Cool a pic of mine starting to wonder if the 205 might not be worth doing for the track after the way the Clio performed! :cool:

ZX6R B1H
i was saying to a mate, Check that little 205 all over the clio, go on son.. then he was about three cars further back the second time around lol. :D

marc1330

ClioSport Club Member
  Hill lover
Good turnout & pics and some really nice motors :)

What's done to the WRC Clio, looks like a beast!
Also - what the heck is a wheel sitting under the Cup for in the 4th-last pic? lol
Spoke to the guy with the wrc clio at eurofest last sept and from what I can remember its pretty much a track only car that he trailers to track. Its stripped out completly and was was pretty much standard last time i spoke to him. It absolutely flies on the track though.

The wheel under the cup is J9nny's he was out on track so he put his tools in my motor and his wheel underneath

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
i was saying to a mate, Check that little 205 all over the clio, go on son.. then he was about three cars further back the second time around lol. :D

yeah I let him straight past thinkin it'd be rather quick but ended up going past it and a fair few others was well impressed with the car! R888's next though!