ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cash + No taste

ex1u.jpg

ex3euc.jpg

ex2tmt.jpg

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
LOL. Appalling!

I've missed your threads. :approve:

You need to sort broadband ASAP. Not long till F3 now!!

Classy. Can't remember who it is now, but a footballer has his chrome wrapped over here.

Basically it's what a lottery winner from doncaster would rush out and buy to sit on the drive with his missus' pink range rover sport complete with playboy decals.

Lionel Richie
anyone remember pics of the chrome gallardo from ooop north? it got repossessed last month and is currently parked on the runway at bruntingthorpe

I think I can beat that chrome SLR.

Absolute utter gashness!!!!
vomit2.gif

mercedes-slr-mclaren-999-red-gold_C7RDx_5965.jpg

Oh well… so a Mercedes SLR 999 is too plain for taste, so it was given a makeover with gold and rubies. The Anliker McLaren has exhaust tips and rims coated with 24-carat gold, and the Anliker logos that are present at a number of places in the car are covered in gold as well. There’s plenty of gold right there, in that car; but apparently, that didn’t quite hit the bling-meter to the ceiling, so they added a whole load of rubies, precisely, 500 of them.

Performance enhancements come with a new front splitter, a rear spoiler, a new diffuser and engine tuning. Power output of the engine goes up to 999hp, and the top speed goes up 9mph to 217mph. All that bling comes for a whopping $4.3 million. 500 LEDs have gone into the bodywork to enhance visibility, well, you don’t want to get a single scratch on that thing… ever.
mercedes-slr-mclaren-999-red-gold_ICkaH_5965.jpg

mercedes-slr-mclaren-999-red-gold_6Vyhr_5965.jpg

mercedes-slr-mclaren-999-red-gold_Rn61f_5965.jpg

mercedes-slr-mclaren-999-red-gold_19xfj_5965.jpg

mercedes-slr-mclaren-999-red-gold_PRYcl_5965.jpg

mercedes-slr-mclaren-999-red-gold_FRmOL_5965.jpg

mercedes-slr-mclaren-999-red-gold_XDqaD_5965.jpg

Renaultsport Clio V6
I was stood it that door way in the summer, there is loads of nice cars pulling in. that crome slr is not to my liking though. and the red one is wrong.

Pmsl @ that red one !! I've seen it before but it's truly hideous, the women are dogs too.

The chorme one is quite bad, but not in the league of the red one.

dci126 & H&R'd 1*2
The crome prolly keeps it cool in the desert climate they have there

Thats about the only reason for that i can think of, the red one is just plain awefull