ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Carwashnwax New Website

As the title states we will be launching a new website very soon.
The cliosport discount code will be working and details of this will follow shortly
If anyone has any ideas of any detailing kits they would like to see on the site let me know:cool:

Octavia VRS
My car has been given no attention recently, may need to address this issue at the weekend. Al what was the stuff you say is better than Scratch X?

No more clio's for me!
I bought some of the spider web scratch remover a couple of weeks ago, but haven't got round to using it yet (moved house). This weekend i plan a good attack on the car cos its fookin utter filth. lol

Anyways, my query...after washing etc, i'm planning this technic...

1. Web scratch remover
2. Poorboys blue polish
3. Extreme sealent
4. Nattys blue Wax

Sound OK? :S lol

Octavia VRS
from what Al says I don't think you will need to use the Poorboys polish mate. Use a glaze after the web scratch remover then seal and wax

No more clio's for me!
Do i need to use the web scratch all over then...like a polish? Or just the affected areas? :)

Ta for the response tho matey :)

al

ST on the way...
The spider stuff I got from David is absolutely brill, glaze works really well but i'm not getting on with the m-seal yet, don't think i've been leaving it on long enough! :)