ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Carwashnwax New Products

We have launched a few new products on the site,
PC PORTER CABLE 7424 POLISHING KIT
NEW CAR AIR FRESHENER
SO FAST ODOUR KILLER
ULTRA MEGA MICROFIBRE TOWELS
INSTAWAX
WAFFLE WEAVE DRYING TOWEL

_Kenny_ said:
Mnn will have a look Dave. Any update on the detailer? Cheers mate
I have been told it will be here tommorrow fingers crossed ,as soon as its here i will contact you.
David

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Just ordered a couple of things myself tonight . As Ben says the xxx hardcore wax is really good stuff , dead easy on and even easier off , smells delicious too , so does the shampoo . Don't know if its me but i think cos they smell so good it eases the pain of hours of cleaning , lol ;)

172 M69 eater
hmmm how long does it take the porter cable to get to the UK and what else would I need to buy???

R9DCG said:
FASTWAY COURIERS

never heard of them??

the courier really affects my decision of who to buy from..

clean and shiny unfortunately use city link which are CRAP and have to always collect from their depot which is miles away :(

serious performance use royal mail - spot on! :)

Octavia VRS
Guy said:
never heard of them??

the courier really affects my decision of who to buy from..

clean and shiny unfortunately use city link which are CRAP and have to always collect from their depot which is miles away :(

serious performance use royal mail - spot on! :)

I've never had any problems with the courier David uses mate

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
No problems for me with delivery from carwashnwax , ordered , then delivered 11 hours later :)

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Guy said:
was you home at the time?? cos im never in.

Yep i was at home . Pain in the arse i know when your out all day i know , sometimes i get stuff left with neighbours which is a big help if i'm out .

Guy said:
was you home at the time?? cos im never in.
If you have any speacial deliver requirements let me know ,i can get it delivered to your work if need be or left with a neighbour etc

172 M69 eater
R9DCG said:
They are not EEC complient ,speaking with trading standards to find out the legality of selling these

can you let me know what happens as i will be buyin one soon!