ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CARS FCUKED!!!!!!

dont spray!

do ur skirts!

and u av to call em 07949200705 tell em Alex gave u the number keeps em happy wit me for always gettin em to sort my car out!

well i aint got the money yet but i think i will ask auto worx first cos they are superb but if not i will ring

all bits that need doin and get a pay rise next month so should be able to afford it!

auto worx will cost sh*t loadz!

call em both to get quotes!

wot needs doin to ur skirts?

im goin up TT tonight dunno how might walk all the way wit my bumper in one hand and a gun incase the foxs family comes afta me!

are they more expensive then? well i will find out and go from there

they are sh*te you never seen them! we tried to put them on but the only way to do that was to bolt them and they are sh*te! badly need doin cos they ruin the whole car

might just buy new ones cos they need filling and resprayin really but might be cheaper than buyin new

i would come but not worth it if i aint got the money and yes Jay i do need to get my brakes done! nothin serious i think they just need new pads but i only got some about 3 months ago if that?? so will have to take a closer inspection

vix

auto worx will be expensive coz there a big company and do tons of top class cars like at amxpower etc!

Torsion fitted my side skirts and they were off a R19 so they made a top job makin em fit and u can see the rivets unless u open the door!

give both TT and auto worx a call and see wot quotes u get!

yeah i will do i just know autoworx are good cos they done my torsion bar

well i think i want them put on with that window glue stuff thats supposed to be wicked so i will have to find out

un lucky dude - must admit that i did require some liquid stimulation for body and mind b4 i managed to make it safely home - on the plus side did you put them 17s on? also could you drive it homeor was it a tow jobbie?

BSNC

http://www.woah.co.ukwww.woah.co.uk

ps. whose that stunning looking fella you are running over there?

yea it didnt even touch the radiator so no engine damage!

tried the 17s on but i didnt want to put em on wit a dodgey front bumper so im pickin em up this friday!

i was fcuked i shoulda pulled ova and slept and waited til the sun went down but its the price i gotta pay and it coulda been a lot worse so at least ive learnt my leason!

sh*t mate sorry to hear the bad news !

i can only say i know how u feel as i have done the same but my bad luck they went thought the insurance co and police :(

the only advise i can give u is take the rough with the smooth

hope u get it sorted and u know my numba if u need any help

john

cheers for ur support u 2 much appreciated!

john - u wont be happy to find out theyll another person on the stand wit a chrome vent as ive jus bought a 16v bonnet and wings in black wit a chrome vent

Claire - Rest that lil arm of urs darlin i will be fine!

Glenn - told ya £8 a go wit cliosport discount! Charles has a pic of my shag pad!

Clio 182 Trophy 047/500

Oh sh*t bad luck mate sorry to hear bout that. Looks like it may be an expensive month for you.

look at it this way things cant get much worse now and it means you get to play around with the front of your car and make it look different.