ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cars cleaned

MY10 R35 GTR
Cars given a good clean

DSC00337_zpsc666a315.jpg

DSC00339_zps91730198.jpg

65b81a67-3d7a-4bd8-827a-1de8678de2ce_zps07ba908f.jpg

DSC00341_zpsc3d5a0ac.jpg

DSC00342_zps714bd2b4.jpg

DSC00343_zps22ca3124.jpg

DSC00345_zpsa3884288.jpg

DSC00348_zpsb964aacd.jpg

DSC00349_zps9b429e33.jpg

DSC00350_zps508148fb.jpg

DSC00354_zps23ad0ca3.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Love your gtr but that Hyundai looks like its ram raided halfords.

Sorry, what? That's a Toyota? Oh.

Disastra Coupe
The GTR is nice... I imagine they're a hoot to to drive but they never properly tickle me looks wise. Not that i dislike them just can't quite cream myself over them like a lot of people. Like i say though, i imagine they're epic drivers cars.

Got to agree with Daniel about the Toyota too, standard form they really do look Korean!

MY10 R35 GTR
Have to admit guys, the response for the GT86 is saddening. One of the best cars on the market just now imo, ok maybe no the quickest but its up there for fun factor

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Have to admit guys, the response for the GT86 is saddening. One of the best cars on the market just now imo, ok maybe no the quickest but its up there for fun factor

Clear back lights, wolfrace wheels, big exhaust clip ons... Toyota never were very good at styling.

I can't comment on the drive having never driven one.

MY10 R35 GTR
Its the Mrs car so it be her choice. But the TRD exhaust is for def. New intake kit and remap also was on her list.

Disastra Coupe

I don't want to hate it... I just can't help but dislike it. It's nice to see Toyota trying to do something other than boring family cars for people who are basically waiting to die - but looks wise in standard form it's just not working imo and it seems a lot of people agree.

I really wished they'd spent more time designing it rather than just making it look a bit 'Halfords'.

MY10 R35 GTR
Both cracking cars! How did you get into AUV mate? I was looking into a ROV course recently, deciding weather to go for it or not.

the ROV course at FW? Its a waste of time unless you have some sort of electronics back ground. I did the course 6 years ago and have never been near an ROV.

But if I hadnt done the course I doubt I'd of got my start offshore, which was working for survey companies. And just by chance I moved to a company that have an AUV and I was put on the crew.

Rubicon_

ClioSport Club Member
the ROV course at FW? Its a waste of time unless you have some sort of electronics back ground. I did the course 6 years ago and have never been near an ROV.

But if I hadnt done the course I doubt I'd of got my start offshore, which was working for survey companies. And just by chance I moved to a company that have an AUV and I was put on the crew.

Yeah was with the under water centre i think. Scrap that then i'm mechanical background.

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Love the gtr, but those toyotas do nothing for me at all

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
life great mate. Loving it up in aberdeen, wedding all booked for this year.

Good stuff mate, glad to hear it!

How you put up with that traffic when your at home i'll never know!

I was up at Aberdeen for courses at the back of Bond in Nov and it was chaos! :(

MY10 R35 GTR
Good stuff mate, glad to hear it!

How you put up with that traffic when your at home i'll never know!

I was up at Aberdeen for courses at the back of Bond in Nov and it was chaos! :(

I live right on the city limit. And with working offshore Ive go no need to venture into the traffic. Out my road and turn right and enjoy come fun roads hehehe

This one ^ (someday)
Im studying Geotechnical Engineering and lots of us go off-shore because the pay is mental, seeing this is making me think twice about wanting to stay on dry land!

MY10 R35 GTR
Im studying Geotechnical Engineering and lots of us go off-shore because the pay is mental, seeing this is making me think twice about wanting to stay on dry land!

I worked as a geotech for a couple of years before I went over to the survey side.

Both me and the mrs work offshore

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
So nice, but the wheels on the GT86 are horrid, just like the ones on the Aston on top gear.