ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cars been keyed, rough prices?

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
I was in court on Monday for my diet and I'm back in on the 2nd for my trial. drunk in charge and I'm looking at a 6 month ban!

I know I've slagged this b**ch of alot for being a low life etc, but my charge is a fair bit different and it really isn't something I would normally do or ever do again. Also to do with my ex Mrs!

Another thing I don't understand is the fact that I've been able to drive for 9 months after being found in my car drunk, I could be pissed every day and still drive about. Imo things like that should be dealt with right away but I guess that's just how it works.

Not judging you at all mate, was just interested to hear how it was going. Wrong place at the wrong time and all that.

6 month ban isn't too bad going to be honest.

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Yeah ill just have to take what I'm given anyway, my boss is ok about it so I won't lose my job or anything which makes it alot easier!

182 Sport
****! Evil little *****. I'm trying to imagine what my reaction would be to witnessing something like this on my prized wheels. I think I'd have seen red, then purple, then realise that I'm in prison serving a sentence for some worthless little **** who has never done a days work in her miserable life.

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
It was quite hard. Just had to grit my teeth and see the bigger picture though, if I had touched her then that would have been me in the cells aswell as having the damaged car.

Hopefully karma will serve her nicely one day!