ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Careful!!!

Dervvv
There has been bad weather today all round belfast, i parked up to run into the shops for a while ended up being hours! and when i came out most of the car park was flooded but lucky enough i parked it on a slope but for some people wernt so lucky!

sorry about the pic was taking on my phone

Photo0065.jpg

i think the backend has started to lift!

another thing cause of the high water my airbox got water in it :( so it running like a trator!!

Audi TT 3.2 V6
Been lashing it down in stoke since about 9pm tonight up until now pretty much non stop.

Meg R26 + Mk4 GTTDI
its been raining pretty constant here but the roads around my house seem fine atm

just hope it isnt flooded in the morning:(

Clio Sport 182
I didn't take my wee car out anywhere due to the weather, headed into belfast last night about 12, loads of cars abandoned on the hillhall road!

Family Bus
Yikes!! Hope the waters are clearing.... takes me back to last summer when it flooded here! :( Not fun

RB182 - mint pic that!

"Navy" N17 TWO
Drove up through it on a few CS meets, and I went through it on a sunny day when I picked up my alloys too :)

Couldn't believe the news when I seen it and hoped nobody on here was caught in it