ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

carcraft!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
They will sell those cars. (50% of that price is probably profit!) Then they will earn £1,000 finance comission on top.

All those places do is rip people off. Big time.

Not to mention that they awful !
All they want is folk to get credit at a daft apr with them. Yeah 4 million % apr over 10 years (or something)

Sunflower & Golf Mk6 BMT
hahahahahahahahah, you would have to be sucker to buy at those prices! You can buy a second hand 197 for 8,500!!!!!!!

Have these guys not heard of the 'Credit crunch' and 'current climate' unbelievable.

Polo + Micra
i hope the rest of the carcraft showrooms are like the one next to my office

f**king empty and circling the drain by the looks of it:D

Sunflower & Golf Mk6 BMT
  • Front Armrest, erm no!
  • Audio Remote Control
  • Radio/CD Multichanger
  • Radio/Cassette
  • Heated Door Mirrors, erm no!
  • Electric Door Mirrors
  • Sport Seats
  • Air Conditioning, (more like Climate)
  • Front Electric Windows
  • Steering Wheel Rake Adjustment
  • Lumbar Support
  • Electrically Adjustable Drivers Seat, erm no!
  • Height Adjustable Drivers Seat
  • Power Assisted Steering

172 y reg flamer
i hope the rest of the carcraft showrooms are like the one next to my office

f**king empty and circling the drain by the looks of it:D

one by ours look ok TBH

i went there lookin for my first car 4 years ago, got offered a mk1 saxo east coast 1.1 covered in scratchs with one of the wing mirrors hanging off. "sorry sir i dont know how that happend we'll fix that first"

all for the lovely price of £3995!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Front Armrest, erm no!
  • Audio Remote Control
  • Radio/CD Multichanger
  • Radio/Cassette
  • Electric Door Mirrors
  • Sport Seats
  • Front Electric Windows
  • Lumbar Support
Try again with the heated mirrors, they have them, they come on with the heated rear screen ;)

172 y reg flamer
  • Front Armrest, erm no!
  • Audio Remote Control
  • Radio/CD Multichanger
  • Radio/Cassette
  • Electric Door Mirrors
  • Sport Seats
  • Front Electric Windows
  • Lumbar Support

didn't know they had garden tools:lolup:

200sx s14a
proper horrible people. my bro's mate bought a saxo vtr there around 3 years ago on finance through them and it worked out he was paying about 15k over 5 years iirc for a 3 or 4 year old car! he took them to court saying that they missled him but i suppose it was his own sill fault

Clio 182
I went to the car craft at lakeside last week with my mrs, we wanted to part exchange her yaris for a 1.2 clio. They offered her £400 for the yaris and wanted about 7k for a 1.2 53reg clio which wasnt even in that good condition.

Next day went to a small dealer where we brought a tidy 1.2 16v clio for £2300 and he took the yaris of our hands for £1000.

Keep away from carcraft they will scam you!!!

clio 182 black /gold
They sure are rip off. I bought my corsa back in 2000 for £5600. I went with my mate to that place and the same car with more miles was at least 800+ more. I asked was that the starting price? He said no there at rock bottom and you wont find it cheaper. I just said Oh i have bought one with less miles and less money. Do you want to see my recipt? He put his head down and scarpered.

320d
£8200 for a cup is a disgrace whether its a very late 04 plate one with CC like this or not.

That is worth £4500 on a very good day for the seller.

I'd personally only be prepared to pay £4000 for that, its a buyers market.

LOL at Carcrafts prices, they've always been the same and will never change.

When ever I went to the one in Rochdale I just used them for test driving cars with no intention of buying, always amusing when the dealers eyes light up thinking they've got a sale, then after they've thrown the figures at you, you say "Hmmm tell you what mate I'll sleep on it and get back to you tomorrow"